I am pleased to announce our 4th Annual RED Day on May 10, 2012. RED Day is a companywide Keller Williams Realty volunteer effort dedicated to improving our local communities as We Give Where We Live. All across North America and Canada, Keller Williams agents commit to a Day of Service where the focus is Renewing, Energizing and Donating. This year we have challenged ourselves to complete a host of projects at The Brookwood Community in Brookshire, Texas.
Our RED Day Vision (10 on 10) includes 10 Major Projects that we hope to accomplish:
• Project 1 – Power Washing Campus Buildings & Group Home Porches
• Project 2 – Painting (2) Brookwood Transportation Vehicles
• Project 3 – Donating (8) New tires for Brookwood Transportation Vehicles
• Project 4 – Landscaping (8) Brookwood Community Group Homes
• Project 5 – Kitchen/Bathroom Renovations and Interior Makeovers for 2 Brookwood Staff Homes
• Project 6 – Washing and Cleaning 16 Brookwood Vans
• Project 7 – Providing RED Day Goodies and a Special RED Day Celebration for the Brookwood Citizens and Staff
• Project 8 – Providing Personalized Frames for each resident’s room
• Project 9 – Providing (4) New Tables and (24) New Chairs for Group Homes
• Project 10 – Providing 50-100 New Workshop Chairs
The successful completion of our projects is directly related to our fundraising efforts. Our project expenses call for a budget of $10,000 and that’s where you can help. The attached Sponsorship Opportunities Menu outlines the available sponsorship levels. Additionally, we welcome in-kind donations for the renovation projects as we will need paint supplies, interior and exterior paint, major kitchen appliances, flooring, garage door openers, bathroom fixtures, blinds, kitchen countertops, landscaping materials and ceiling fans.
If you’ve never personally experienced Brookwood, please check out the attached brochure and their website at www.brookwoodcommunity.org We are honored to serve this special place on RED Day and we hope you will join us in our efforts. Your assistance goes beyond networking with our agents because RED Day changes lives.
Finally, we need Sponsorship Commitments by April 6th and all monies are due by April 16th. The sooner we confirm our sponsors, the sooner we can finalize our projects and the respective purchases needed to make our RED Day 10 on 10 Vision a Reality. If you have any questions regarding RED Day 2012, please do not hesitate to contact me at 281-682-2555.